In my own work with clients, I am most inspired by the possibility of supporting individuals on their unique journey; helping them unfold and transform in ways that bring them closer to reaching their aims and gaining the most out of their options in life. My approach is one of openness and curiosity, with a desire to learn and adapt my skills and techniques according to the needs of the individual.
The style and type of somatic work that I do has been largely influenced by my 3-year professional training in the Grinberg Method. I was very fortunate to learn from some amazing teachers at the international school and I got to experience working with colleagues from all over the globe.
Since finishing my studies, I have decided to expand my horizons even further and join two of the Berlin teachers in their newly developed approach of bodywork, namely the Pantarei Approach. This form of work speaks directly to my heart, and as such I am continuing with advanced training courses, workshops and further studies with the Berlin school. Furthermore, I attend regular supervisions to maintain my work quality and ethics.
Other strong influences on my work come from:
- 2017 Three advanced courses:
Working with past trauma
The Art of Purification
Garland of Letters: Varnamálá
Vásaná: The Strength of our Conditioning
- 2016 – 2017 Pantarei Approch: Qualified Practitioner course
- 2014 – 2016 Grinberg Method: Qualified Practitioner. 3 year program at the international GM school
- Since 2008: My daily yôga practice and training to chêla level, including attending festivals, workshops, philosophy courses and classes with professionals of the DeRose Method
- 2007 – 2012 Work in the field of human relations, management and language teaching in Argentina
- 2002 – 2006 BSc Psychology: 4 year program at the University of Bath, UK
- 2001 Independent courses on Inner Child work, Uk
- 1985 – 1998 Training in classical ballet to teacher level in South Africa